Two Thousand and Sixteen – Life Lessons:
- A 10% pay increase is not enough to re-engage a disengaged employee.
- Cliques do not end in high school.
- Happiness is a choice.
- Continuous self improvement is key to any successful relationship.
- The importance of accountability and self and social awareness.
- People often don’t regret what they have done. They regret what they have not.
- Your career is whatever you define it.
- I am creative.
- I am scared of the unknown.
Two Thousand and Seventeen – Life Goals:
- Start a Blog and produce creative content three times a week.
- Explore my interests in makeup, food and fashion.
- Learn how to edit a movie clip.
- Upload a video onto YouTube.
- Walk down the aisle.
- Spend less money. Maintain a budget.
- Speak to my family and in-laws once a week.
- Form three genuine new friendships.
- Spend more time outside. More beach, less Netflix.
Two Thousand and Seventeen – So Far:
- Resigned from my old job.
- Started a new job within a different industry.
- Started a Blog.
As you can see, I still have plenty to do.
In 2017, I am forcing myself to be brave, and to be strong, and to live out of my comfort zone, and to spend the year continuously self-improving. Which I have no doubt, is going to be hard. But damnit, I am going to give it a go!
“Great things often start small.” – Chris Lema
Wish me luck.
Love Linda, xo