Mount Cootha & Alice and Eve Fashion

So as is decorum whenever my in-laws visit, Rhett and I found ourselves doing a year worth of sight-seeing over the course of 3 to 4 days. This long weekend was no exception and on Easter Monday, we found ourselves over-looking Brisbane, CBD from the most spectacular vantage point and exploring the understated beauty of Mount Cootha.

On this little adventure I wore:

• Alice and Eve off-the-shoulder dress in navy silk (s. 2016);
  • Windsor Smith sandals in tan leather (s. 2016/17);
  • Oversized Rayban aviator sunglasses; and,
  • Tan leather satchel from my latest trip to Cambodia.

And that’s it my lovelies! I know today’s post was a tad short but nevertheless I hope you guys enjoyed it all the same. We were blessed with stunningly warm weather for the whole Easter long weekend and it goes without saying that my family and I took full advantage of the sunny disposition.

I would love to hear what everybody else got up to on their long weekend. Please feel free to comment down below. But before I let you go, I just wanted to make brief mention that I will be away on a work trip until the weekend and unfortunately won’t have Wi-Fi readily accessible. (Cries). So if you notice a lack of me over the next coming days, you know why.

Anyway, until next time. Stay safe.
Linda, xo

1. April 19, 2017 / 5:17 am

I love these Come with Me posts 😀
    You’re so lucky with the beautiful weather, you did right by taking full advantage of it 🙂

• OliveandClo
      April 19, 2017 / 5:32 am

Good morning Ang 🙂
      I am so glad! I’ll keep doing them in that case! Just for you 😚😚 haha.
      Definitely lucky. Although I can’t imagine NZ would be any different! 😉😉💚🌿

2. April 19, 2017 / 5:40 am

That bag is gorgeous! Great post, girl xx.

• OliveandClo
      April 19, 2017 / 7:13 am

3. April 25, 2017 / 9:24 pm

I am a Pom and have been very fortunate in having been able to visit Oz 20+ times. Last time I was there was about a year or so ago. I have been to Brisbane many times – normally to stay for a day or two at the start / end of a trip but I have seldom ventured too far away from the CBD and have never been up Mt Cootah but I’ll make a point of going there the time I go out that way. Not sure when that will be though.

• OliveandClo
      April 25, 2017 / 10:01 pm

Haha, you will have to! But I don’t blame you – it is hard to get away at times. And to your defence, I have LIVED in Brisbane for 2.5 years now and have only just made it to visit Mount Cootha.

Now that, that is pathetic! Haha 🤣🤣

I hope you get back down here soon!
      And Thank you for commenting and reading!