Cedar Creek Falls & Tigerlily Swimwear

This weekend adventure found me at the outrageously stunning Cedar Creek Falls, located in the heart of Mount Tamborine or otherwise referred to as the Gold Coast Hinterland.

Needless to say, the Cedar Creek waterfall is in a league of its own. It was so spectacular, and overwhelming, that I honestly don’t think any photographer, regardless of how gifted, can ever do these falls justice.

The walking track that takes you to the bottom of the pool is an absolute dream to navigate. Nothing like the precarious, life-endangering track of Kondalila Falls (see more here) or the slippery, mossy staircase that came with Serenity Falls (see more here). Which is just as well considering my wardrobe choice for the day.

So without further ado, the most impractical outfit for waterfall chasing:

• Tigerlily maxi skirt with dual print (s. vintage) and
  • Bardot off the shoulder cropped top in black (s. 2017).

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed yet another waterfall blog post and that you all had a spectacular weekend. I’m looking forward to catching up on everybody’s adventures during the week!

Until next time, stay safe.
Linda, xo

• May 22, 2017 / 5:26 am

Thanking you! ☺️☺️

1. May 22, 2017 / 5:33 am

Cedar Creek Falls looks amazing! Even better, you say the walk isn’t too hard, so you could definitely dress up for the occasion! I love that skirt! I’ve always loved maxi skirts, but they’re all too long for a tiny girl like me XD Beautiful pictures as always, and well, with a view like that, you weren’t going to get anything but πŸ˜€

• May 22, 2017 / 5:52 am

Hahah! Yes! This skirt would quite literally drown you on that petite frame of yours! 🀣🀣

And thank you once again boo!
      This particular waterfall was a lot of fun. Put it on your bucket list! ❀️😍

2. May 22, 2017 / 6:15 am

Oh my goodness, Linda!! These photos and outfit are editorial worthy! Phenomenal job here & again I want every piece and would love to see these photos in print somewhere!! You are inspiring me to start creating in this way again I stepped away for a bit out of fear (of judgement mostly) but I love creating like this. So absolutely wonderful! x

• May 22, 2017 / 6:57 am

Victoria! Nooo. I can’t believe that let you stop you. Please do start creating again. I’m not going to lie though, it can get very awkward very quickly haha. Especially when you are taking photos of yourself in front of a gallery of people!

Once again. Thank you Vic. Your support and encouragement to continue is absolutely wonderful. ❀️😍

• May 22, 2017 / 11:04 am

Ahh! Thank you so much beautiful Courtney! 😍❀️

3. May 22, 2017 / 4:02 pm

What a beautiful place! πŸ’• Your photos are amazing! As for your skirt… gorgeous!! 😍

• May 22, 2017 / 5:18 pm

Oh that means so much lovely!
      We are definitely trying to improve our photos!
      And it’s so encouraging to hear that all the efforts are paying off.
      I hope you had a fab weekend! 😍❀️

• May 22, 2017 / 6:06 pm

They definitely are!!
        Thank you – it was a quiet, relaxing weekend for me. Time to Potter about the garden and actually make an effort to keep it tidy… πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

4. May 22, 2017 / 6:16 pm

You look great in the outfit. πŸ™‚ The falls look great too! I love the first shot and the last shot the most. πŸ™‚
    love.

• May 22, 2017 / 8:57 pm

Thank you! They are my favorites as well! Haha.
      Here’s to another weekend of living life! ☺️☺️

• May 22, 2017 / 8:51 pm

Oh Jess! Thank you, you sweet, sweet woman!
      I will be sure to check it out! 😍❀️

5. May 23, 2017 / 1:49 am

Such beautiful pictures! I love how your skirt was floating in the water! πŸ™‚ <3

• May 23, 2017 / 5:29 am

Thank you so much Shelby! 😍❀️

• May 24, 2017 / 5:11 am

Oh thank you Mariam! ❀️😍

6. June 5, 2017 / 5:13 am

Such beautiful pictures Linda! I travel a lot myself and my feet are now itching after seeing these pictures.

Love <3

• June 5, 2017 / 5:27 am

Oh thank you Priyanka! I adore your outfit – the orange and maroon. Absolutely stunning!

Haha. Thank you for your lovely comment. It’s definitely worth a look. 😍😘