Mount Tinbeerwah & Arnhem Clothing

It’s Friday peopleee! Well, for us Australians anyway. But how good is that! And it goes without saying, I am super excited for it to be the weekend once again. Rhett and I actually don’t have much planned for the next few days, which is unusual, but as it’s been raining all week, I am pretty keen to get out and breathe in anything other than stale, office air. So I am hoping we can come up with something fun and outdoor-sy!

For today’s post, I am going to keep it fairly short and sweet, having already briefly touched on this trip in my previous post (for more, click here). But for those who are yet to read about my Sunday afternoon spent watching the sun go down from top of Mount Tinbeerwah .. it was absolutely incredible. When Rhett and I found ourselves on top of Mount Tinbeerwah at 2 in the afternoon with no intentions of staying much longer, we were so taken by the views that we ended up scouting a spot (ignoring all barricades and warning signs) and quickly got ourselves set-up and comfortable. Needless to say, we did not move until well after dusk.

For the non-Aussies out there, Mount Tinbeerwah stands at 265 meters above sea level and is situated just 16 kms out of Noosa Heads. It offers unparalleled panoramic views of the Sunshine Coast and Pacific Ocean and is a popular destination for rock climbers of all skill-sets. And if that wasn’t enough to tempt people into checking out this lovely sight for themselves, this mountain is by far the most readily accessible, requiring minimal effort outside a short drive and an inoffensive 300 meter walk.

So without further ado, I present to you a small gallery of photos from our evening. For this particular occassion, I wore a few new items that I am, pretty much, absolutely in love with. The dress in particular, is ahhhhh-mazing. And I think it’s one of Rhett’s favorites too. Hehe.

• Moondance Mini Dress in Jasmine from Arnhem Clothing (of course!!) – Available for AUD $159.00 on their website.
  • Hazel Felt Hat in Grey from Kookai – currently 50% off for AUD $25.00 and still available on their website.

And that’s it from me today guys. I hope everybody has a safe and enjoyable weekend and already cannot wait to catch up with you all first thing Monday morning!

• June 16, 2017 / 6:12 am

Hehe. Thank you beautiful Kels! ❤️☺️

1. June 16, 2017 / 5:56 am

Beautiful photos!

2. June 16, 2017 / 6:30 am

We should be twins seriously! We both switch to similar themes without communicating!!! I have been waiting for this post eh! Beautiful view, beautiful you, lovely blog! Enjoy your weekend, my dear 🤗🤗

• June 16, 2017 / 6:44 am

Hahaha! 😱😱😱
      I hadn’t even realized!?
      But now that I’ve clicked it in to your website – it’s identical! 🤗🤗 What theme did you get!?

Also – good to see your blog is working again!
      Hooley Dooley – that would have been stressful.

Also, as always, thanks boo! 😍😘

• June 16, 2017 / 7:40 am

I got venture. I was super confused and indecisive (as always) 🙄 but i eventually went with this! I am super glad as well and i can finally rest from the stress. Now let the bloggin’ begin!

3. June 16, 2017 / 11:52 am

Love sunsetsbut oh those where benteathless ! So Happy you shared .Have a great weekend.

• June 17, 2017 / 4:23 am

Hahaha! Don’t worry – I understood you completely 😊😊
      And thank you!

4. Keri Elaine
    June 16, 2017 / 12:14 pm

I am learning about so many cool places in Australia thanks to you! 🙂 Well I hope you have a fun weekend and get to relax with Rhett!

• June 17, 2017 / 4:23 am

Awe Keri, I am so glad you’ve been enjoying them! Thanks again! ☺️☺️

5. June 16, 2017 / 4:13 pm

I demand more pictures!! Just kidding, although I have stared at the all the photos you shared with us for a veeery long time. Especially the shots of the sunset, they’re so gorgeous!!! Also, I love that dress! I’m a sucker for all floral prints in general 🙂

• June 17, 2017 / 4:24 am

Haha! Thank you – as always – lovely Angela ☺️☺️❤️

• June 17, 2017 / 4:25 am

Thank you so much beautiful Marie! ☺️☺️❤️

6. June 17, 2017 / 4:53 am

I don’t blame you guys for getting sucked into that sunset! love the outfit as well 😊

7. June 17, 2017 / 8:27 am

Oh my goodness, you two blow me away!!!!!!!! Once again, phenomenal on all ends. I would hang quite a few of your photos in my home, they are so beautiful. And as a budding photographer myself I love that type of inspiration. You go guys! We will see you in print in no time, I feel it! X Happy weekending~

8. June 18, 2017 / 9:46 pm

Lovely. Australia is one of the very first countries I want to visit.

9. June 28, 2017 / 7:32 am

A Hazel Hat?!?!?!?!?!?! How have i never heard of this before????????? I NEED this in my life!! ASAP
    Also loving the face little lady!! As always looking fab 😍

• June 28, 2017 / 5:48 pm

Hahaha! Thanks – as always – babe! Yes you do need this hat! It was also half price! So it made the Hazel hat extra sweet. 😊😊😊

10. June 30, 2017 / 9:10 am

❤❤❤❤ That sunset!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤❤
    P.S. * in a slight whisper* And she says she isn’t a model. Hmmm. I don’t believe that. I mean look at how she’s working that dress. Damn good, I must say

• June 30, 2017 / 9:17 am

Oh my goodness Jainey.
      YOU – I’m not even joking – just made be BARK out in laughter in the middle of my quiet office. 😳😳
      Haha, stahp it woman.
      But thank you. If nothing else comes from Olive and Clo, at least I’ll know that I was a ‘model’ in Jaineys eyes! 🤣🤣 #lifegoals 💜💜

• July 1, 2017 / 7:20 pm

Of course, gurl. Better believe it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
        I’ve always been a huge fan of your modelling career. It was LOVE AT FIRST POSE.
        All your poses are show stoppers, heart slayers, perfect, need I continue? 😉