I know, I know. I say this every time. But I just … I honestly cannot believe that I am sitting here, once again, writing yet another instalment of ‘Under the Microscope’. I could have sworn only a fortnight has passed since my summation of May and frankly, I am not entirely sure I have a lot to update you guys on. But alas, I shall push forward with some highlights from June and whilst doing so, showcase some of my favourite photos from the month that was.
June in Review:
- Spent a weekend in Noosa and ventured up to Carlo Sandblow and Rainbow Beach;
- Finally walked the Twin Falls circuit in Springbrook National Park and Moran Falls circuit at Lamington National Park;
- Scrambled up Burleigh Heads ‘Cock Rock’ where I confronted a small bout of vertigo;
- Finally got my hair done after 6-months of dealing with outrageous re-growth; and
- Rhett and I celebrated our 9-year anniversary.
- Finalized my guest list and wedding invitation suite! Yaaaass!
- Paid 6-month deposit to our wedding reception venue.
- Spent a few days out in the regions, getting to know front-line operations; and,
- Substantially improved my Excel and PowerPoint skills! Hehe.
- Rolled out Olive and Clo to my family and friends;
- Invested in a new website layout for the blog plus a new lens and filter suite for our DSLR;
- Maintained a blogging schedule of 3 posts per week (although, very nearly didn’t); and,
- Had a photo regrammed by @VisitSunshineCoast and @BackpackersWorldTravel.
Goals for July
- Stop spending so much g*d-damn money!
- Get back on the Ketogenic/Paleo lifestyle of eating, having officially fallen off the bandwagon .. again. I may have had a chocolate and beetroot cake with chocolate ganache for breakfast today. Ugh, and it was soooo good. Thanks Trena! ❥❥
- Climb either Mount Tibrogargan or Mount Beerwah without plummeting to my death.
- Aaand, visit Girraween National Park and watch the sunrise next to the iconic ‘balancing boulder’.
That’s it from me again. I still cannot believe that Rhett and I are 5 months out from our wedding date and just 6 months away from yet another Christmas! Un-bloody-believable. Before I’ll know it, I will be 28-years-old, married and welcoming in another New Year. Is everybody else’s year going as lightning-fast as mine seems to be?
Love Linda, xo